The New School Life - RPG
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

RPG: Welcome to college

4 plaatsers

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Ga naar beneden

RPG: Welcome to college - Pagina 3 Empty Re: RPG: Welcome to college

Bericht van Glyhnzel za 23 maa - 13:59

Brantley shook his head. "I'm completely lost," he said; he wanted to hide his agitation, but couldn't suppress a sigh. He then finally noticed some doors, one of which was open, and there were two girls standing in the doorway. Nodding in their direction, he continued, "Maybe those girls know where it is. I bet we're closer than we think, though."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Aantal berichten : 2413
Registratiedatum : 17-01-12
Leeftijd : 30

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Alexxje za 23 maa - 17:50

Jade nodded as she listened to Rosa May's question. Not a bad question. Not a good question for her to answer, though. Because, yes, of course there were house rules, but now she was president of a sorority and she also hadn't lived in the house before. And next to that, she had no idea if she ever would be able to shut the party girls in the house up. "Oh, yes, of course! Obviously everyone cleans up after themselves. We don't want no dirty dishes on the tables or hair in the shower drain." She chuckled. She definitely left quiet time for the end of her explanation, so that she had a little more time to think about it. "For quiet time, well, I'm pretty sure we all know when we should be quiet in the house, in regards to the other girls. But if you have any complaints, don't hesitate to contact me."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 3013
Leeftijd : 26

https://newschoollife.forumotion.com

Bericht van m@r@ za 23 maa - 20:43

Rosa May smiled brightly at Jade. "Thanks. That all sounds very reasonable."
"I'm sure it will all work out," her mother piped in. "When I lived here, we were sometimes annoyed by each other but everyone had good intentions so we also managed to find a solution."
Rosa May nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I'm very excited to meet everyone here."

Raphael hadn't even noticed the girls, but now that he saw them, they seemed like the perfect solution. They had clearly found their way and it wouldn't be too embarrassing to ask them. "Sounds like a great idea," he told Brantley. He started walking in the direction of the girls - not very fast of course, because he was still carrying all his bags. "Hey girls, you wanna help some poor guys find the way to their dorm room?"
m@r@
m@r@

Aantal berichten : 1532
Leeftijd : 28

http://thebooksforbreakfastclub.tumblr.com/

Bericht van Alexxje zo 24 maa - 0:26

Jade immediately looked up when she heard Rosa May's mother say she had lived here before. "Oh, right, I had almost forgotten Rosa May is a legacy!" She exclaimed, very intrigued by this information, and willing to learn more about it. Maybe Rosa May's mother had known her own. "May I ask you when you were part of Chi Omega? Not to be rude, of course, but maybe you've met my mother. She has been president of the sorority as well." She explained with a soft smile.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van m@r@ zo 24 maa - 14:49

Rosa May smiled widely and proudly as Jade noted that her family had connections to Chi Omega.
Meanwhile her mother softly chuckled. "Of course, you may ask that. I think was a member from 1989 until 1993." She glanced at Rosa May's father, "Or was it 1994? I can't remember."
"I think it was 1993, honey. Because that's the year I started working at NASA."
"Right." Rosa May's mother smiled at Jade. "Until 1993 then. Was your mother president of the Chi Omega then?"
m@r@
m@r@

Bericht van Alexxje zo 24 maa - 18:15

"Oh, then my mom will have been president while you were in Chi Omega!" Jade noticed, smiling brightly. It was so cool to meet someone who had known her mother during her college years. Maybe this would also already make her feel good about Jade being president now. "My mother is Rachel Adams."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van m@r@ zo 24 maa - 20:00

Rosa May's mother smiled wide, matching the bright look of the face of her daughter. "Of course! I knew Rachel's daughter was also attending this university but I didn't know she was the president of Chi Omega. She must be very proud of you! Let her know that Summer Newman says hi and that she will contact her very soon to chat." She placed a hand on Rosa May's shoulder, as she continued to Jade. "Your mother was a great president. She always managed to keep everyone on the same page while also having a lot of fun. I'm sure you will do the same and that you" - she looked directly at Rosa May - "will have the same amazing experiences as I did."
m@r@
m@r@

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 25 maa - 11:23

Stacey turned around when she heard a masculine voice behind her; she looked into the boy's dark eyes before noticing he wasn't alone. Not hooking up with any college guys was going to be difficult if they were all this handsome. "Not at all," she said with a smile. "Which room do you have?"
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 25 maa - 14:04

Hearing Rosa May's mother say that about Jade's mother, and her faith in Jade herself, made her feel a little bit better about today, even though she was still very nervous about it all. "I'll do my best." She told her with a smile. "Oh, we're here!" She opened the door. "As I said: your roommate isn't here yet. So, uhh.. First come, first served: you can choose which side you want."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van m@r@ di 26 maa - 20:49

Rosa May looked at her new room. It was smaller than her room at her parents' house but she had expected that. She was still a bit nervous about sharing a room - she had never done that before. Still, she smiled at Jade and thanked her, before walking into the room and putting her box down on the bed on the right side of the room. "I guess this one is mine now."
m@r@
m@r@

Bericht van Alexxje vr 29 maa - 4:42

Jade smiled as Rosa May entered her room. "I know you didn't share a room last year, but trust me, the girls are very nice and clean and I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'll leave you to unpack and make your room a bit more like home. See you tonight for dinner!"

Elin also looked up as some boys approached them, the girl with the big curls still in her room. She listened to Stacey answer, but she also added another remark. "I do think the boys sleep in the building nextdoor.. Or at least, I think I read something like that during my application process."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel vr 29 maa - 9:16

Wait, what? Girls and boys had separate buildings?! Stacey couldn't believe it; that seemed so outdated and prudish to her.

Brantley knit his eyebrows. "Really? We're at the wrong place?" He hid his agitation and exhaustion from the girls and Raphael, but he did feel it rising within him.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje za 6 apr - 6:49

"I think so.." Elin said. "I mean, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I really think that's the case.. I also haven't seen any other guys walking through these halls.." She added to it, trying to explain it a bit more to them. It would suck for them to be in the wrong dorm building, though, which she could understand.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Alexxje za 3 aug - 17:03

As Elin had just said that, Caleb appeared in the hallway. "Oh! I see men!" He exclaimed, and he quickly walked over to the bunch of people gathered there. "Sorry to interrupt." His eyes fell on the beautiful ladies. "Ladies, nice to meet you, my name is Caleb. And boys, I have been asked to find any lost men who also got the wrong building on their instructions. We've been told to come here to Morgans Hall, but apparently the boys' dorm is next door, at Huntley Hall."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud