The New School Life - RPG
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

RPG: Welcome to college

4 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 3 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

RPG: Welcome to college Empty RPG: Welcome to college

Bericht van Alexxje za 16 maa - 22:52

Elin couldn't help but to stop for a second when she entered her new dorm room - her home away from home. She looked around, taking the whole room in. It was still really empty, but this was soon to be more homey.. she thought (and hoped). She took a deep breath. This is it. She thought. Everything I've worked for. Her eyes went over to the left side of the room. Her roommate's side. She wondered what she would be like. All she hoped for, was that her roommate wasn't a.. huge partygirl. Some partying was normal, of course, but if she would have a roommate that was anything like her friend Katrin, who went to parties almost every day and mostly came back home making a lot of noise.. well.. then it would be a long year.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 3013
Registratiedatum : 17-01-12
Leeftijd : 26

https://newschoollife.forumotion.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

RPG: Welcome to college Empty Re: RPG: Welcome to college

Bericht van Glyhnzel za 16 maa - 23:47

When Stacey tried the lock of her dorm room, she found it was already opened. She took a deep breath to raise her confidence before stepping inside; there she found a girl, quite goodlooking and with blonde hair. "Hey!" she enthusiastically greeted her roommate. She threw her bags on her bed, glad to be rid of them. "I'm Stacey. What's your name?"
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Aantal berichten : 2413
Leeftijd : 30

Bericht van Alexxje za 16 maa - 23:50

Elin turned around, having already starting looking in the box she just put on her bed. Oh God, this was it. Her roommate. She immediately smiled when she layed eyes on the girl, though, and walked over to her. "Elin, nice to meet you."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel zo 17 maa - 10:46

Stacey copied Ellin's smile. She seemed friendly, but upon a quick scan of her face noticed she was a little older than her; she could live with this, but still preferred her friends--and she had been determined from the very moment she'd decided to go to college to befriend her roommate no matter who it was--younger than she, or at least the same age. Still, so far there was no objection in putting time and energy in getting to know this girl better. "So," she said as she flopped down on her bed, rummaging through her handbag to retrieve a bottle of water, "where are you from? I don't recognise your accent. It's cute, though."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje zo 17 maa - 10:58

"Oh my God, is it that noticeable?" Elin asked, making a bit of a face. She was proud of her country and hometown, but still.. She had hoped she wouldn't scream 'FOREIGN' the minute she opened her mouth, though. "I'm from Iceland."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel zo 17 maa - 11:07

Stacey chuckled at Ellin's first response. "Iceland, huh? Isn't that like, the green, foresty country while Greenland is full of ice and snow?" She couldn't remember whether this was myth or truth; despite her travels, geography wasn't her strongest suit. Then again, she preferred tropical destinations rather than countries even colder than her own.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje zo 17 maa - 11:14

"Depends on the time of year, too." Elin said with a soft smile. "I mean, winter includes a lot of snow and ice. But it's really beautiful there." She added, thinking back of her home country, her family.. Nope, nope, focus on the big adventure, Elin. "What about you? Where are you from?"
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel zo 17 maa - 12:03

Stacey nodded, listening intently and picturing the country in her head. Maybe she could visit Iceland sometime; judging from Ellin's beauty, how much more handsome would Icelandic men be? "I'm from Thuredriht," she answered her question. "So that makes one pretty and cold country for another."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje zo 17 maa - 17:19

"Ohh, I've never been there." Elin said, thinking of what she knew from Thuredriht. Not much, to be honest. "Oh, by the way, do you mind if I get started while we talk?" She asked Stacey, pointing at the boxes around her bed.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 10:05

"Not at all," Stacey responded with a smile. Her eyes automatically shot to the boxes Ellin pointed to; she remembered she'd left her own stuff in the car, so she apologised before hurrying back and forth. "So, what's your major?" she asked as she opened the first box, frowning when she saw a framed picture of her brother. Not sure whether to appreciate the cheesily cute gesture or to be embarrassed by his brotherly obsession for his 'little sister', she lay it aside on her nighttable.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 10:14

"Biology," Elin said. "But I'm doing courses from the first three years, because of my exchange program. Technically, I should be in my third year in Iceland, but the courses here are a little bit different. Not that I mind, because I think they're all very interesting." She explained as she started putting some clothes away in her closet. "And you?"
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 11:42

Stacey listened with great interest. She calculated in her head, quickly finding she'd been right in assuming Ellin was a little older than her. Oh well, she'd have to deal with it; if she could handle an older brother, she could definitely work with a girl. "I wanted to go to Beauty school back in my home country," she said, "but my Mum wouldn't stand for it. So now I'm going to do Theatre here, at least for one year."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 11:50

"Oh, that's a shame." Elin said, as she continued unpacking her clothes. "I mean, this is about your future; so.. You should be free to decide what you want to be.. right?" Elin thought back of her parents and her decision on what to study. She had known for five years now, and her parents never tried to talk her into or out of it.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 13:29

Stacey couldn't suppress a scoff. "I know, right? I've tried telling her so many times, but she wouldn't listen." Her night table was running out of space, so she proceeded to place possession after possession on her bed. "Oh, well. At least I get to live in America for a while."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 14:43

"Well, hopefully you'll like Theatre." Elin told her roommate with a soft smile, before closing her suitcase. Clothes, check. Time to start making her bed. "I wonder who else will be living on our floor, and like.. what their stories are." She added to it, thinking. One thing she was excited about was meeting all kinds of people, interested in something else but they still wound up at the same college. Crazy.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 16:21

"I can't wait to make new friends here," Stacey excitedly said, opening the next box but then changed her mind and started to arrange her already unpacked belongings where she wanted them. "Hey, do you like going out? We should totally find some more girls to go out with this Friday night." She couldn't wait to taste the American night life, drink cocktails and great wine, and meet cute American boys.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 16:23

"I don't mind going out. It's our first week here, after all." Elin said with a soft smile. "I normally don't go out too often, though." Maybe that was also the case because every time she and her friends wanted to go out, they had to go all the way to Reykjavik. Most of the times, they just had dinner and talked in the local restaurant or in each other's homes. Those nights were a lot of fun, though.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 16:39

It was Morgan's turn to get a designated place, that is, his picture, but Stacey had no idea where to put it; she hadn't exactly known her brother wanted so desperately to be remembered while she was away from home that he sneakily put a photo of himself between her stuff. "I'm looking forward to it already!" She contemplated about the picture for a while. Maybe it could--no, that's where she planned to put her make-up case. Or perhaps--not on the wall. Would it look good--that would look awful. She put it on her night table, although this wasn't ideal either as it creeped her out to think of Morgan watching her while she slept, so she made him face Ellin's side of the room.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 16:53

Elin's eyes soon fell on the picture of the boy. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked, looking back at Stacey. She had weirdly placed the picture towards her side, though.. Would be weird if she didn't want to see her boyfriend's face.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 17:56

Stacey didn't understand at first. "My boyfr--" she started to say, confused, until it dawned on her. She let out a laugh. "No, no that's my brother. I didn't pack that. I don't even have a boyfriend."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 18:36

"Oh. Ohhhhh." Elin just let out as she realised the mistake she'd made. "I'm so sorry, I jus assumed- I shouldn't assume anything. Sorry."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 19:11

Stacey couldn't help but laugh at Ellin's reaction, quite amused by it. "It's okay," she said. "We look nothing alike, so I understand." A boyfriend was the last thing she wanted, though. She didn't want to be tied down to one person, for there were so many fun boys out there she wanted to meet. "What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" This was one of her Most Favourite questions to ask new friends. Despite not wanting to start a relationship herself, she loved hearing about other people's love lives. It just wasn't for her.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 19:16

"Oh, no," Elin said, shaking her head. "I don't know, I never really had the time for it, I guess. Plus the guys who live in Mosfellsbaer aren't really my type." She chuckled, after which she shrugged. "I'm in no rush, I'm still young.'"
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel ma 18 maa - 20:38

Stacey cocked her head a little when Ellin said the guys weren't really her type. This didn't discourage her from wanting to meet an Icelandic boy someday. "I know, right?" she said in agreement. "We should totally get us some cute guys when we go out, though. I'm curious to know what American boys are like."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje ma 18 maa - 20:46

"Hmm, yeah.." Elin said, thinking of what she actually knew about American boys. All she really knew, was from television shows and movies. "I hope not all of them are like the boys from those reality shows, though."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud