The New School Life - RPG
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

RPG: Welcome to college

4 plaatsers

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

RPG: Welcome to college - Pagina 2 Empty Re: RPG: Welcome to college

Bericht van Glyhnzel di 19 maa - 14:31

Stacey snorted. "Those shows are probably exaggerated. People will do anything to get famous." Still, she sometimes marvelled at reality TV shows. It was quite a guilty pleasure to her. "Then again, I don't really care. As long as they're hot I don't mind spending some time with them, if you know what I mean."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Aantal berichten : 2413
Registratiedatum : 17-01-12
Leeftijd : 30

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Alexxje di 19 maa - 15:50

"Right.." Elin said, and luckily she was turned away from Stacey, making her bed. This was she couldn't see her face, as she tried to think of an answer to give to her roommate. It was clear that she really wanted to explore the outgoing part of college life. "Who knows, maybe there are hot enough guys around campus." She just added to it.

With a grin Caleb walked through the hallways of Morgans Hall, named after John Morgan, one of the pioneers in Engineering, and former student of the college. After ditching saying goodbye to his parents, he could finally get started with his real life, the life he wanted to live.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 3013
Leeftijd : 26

https://newschoollife.forumotion.com

Bericht van Glyhnzel di 19 maa - 17:20

Stacey now began to unpack her bags, pulling out her neatly folded clothes. "Well," she Thoughtfully said before settling on a definite answer. "Trust me. It's very awkward when you've had sex with a guy, and then you see him again later. So I'll leave the college boys to you."

Somehow, Brantley Rowland had managed to get lost. Perhaps it was due to his jetlag, or maybe the unfamiliar American culture made him uneasy. He walked all around campus trying to find the place he needed to be at--why don't men just ask for directions?!--until he finally arrived at Morgans Hall.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje di 19 maa - 20:16

"I have.. no experience in that department, so I'll.. take your word for it, I guess.." Elin carefully said, once again really thinking about her words. So far, Stacey seemed really nice, but also really different from her. Well. In the love and love making department, that is.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel wo 20 maa - 11:47

Stacey quickly scanned Ellin's face. "You never had sex?" she shamelessly asked. She felt both admiration and astonishment as she wondered about this; admiration because she probably had great self-control, and astonishment because sex was such a meaningless pleasure in her own world.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 13:14

Elin shook her head, immediately noticing how Stacey seemed quite surprised about this 'fun fact' of her life. "No," She said, following by explaining her decision. "I mean, I haven't met the right person yet."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel wo 20 maa - 13:26

Confused, Stacey sat down on her bed when she'd finished putting half of her clothes in her closet. "But what if the right person doesn't exist?" she asked, trying to understand things from Ellin's perspective; she barely could, however. "I mean--what if you do meet the right person, and then you have sex with him for the first time, and it's awful? Don't you think you should have some experience with others?"

The amount of people who told me this when I said we wanted to wait/did actually wait until marriage uuughhhh. Sorry I needed to rant a little. Stacey's the worst
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 13:44

"..I'm pretty sure it is something you.. grow in, I guess. Even though I have no experience." Elin tried to explain. "I mean.. You're figuring things out, right? And maybe the right person won't be the person I end up getting married to, but I at least want to make sure that we're both in the same head space, and don't just want to, uh.. fulfill our needs."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel wo 20 maa - 14:39

Stacey raised her eyebrows, nodding slowly when Ellin finished talking. 'Fulfilling one's needs' she could understand, but 'marriage' and 'both being in the same head space' sounded like foreign words to her. "Interesting," she said, her lips curling up into a small smile. "Well, as I said: you can have the college boys. I could totally help you hooking up with someone, if you want."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 14:44

"But I just.." Elin started saying, but she quickly came to the realisation that it would make no difference. It didn't matter what she told Stacey, she would always think that there was a possibility that she would just randomly hook up with a dude. And maybe her mind would change during her time in the States, but so far, she didn't think so. "I'll let you know if I change my mind." She then finally said. "Oh, by the way, did you bring tape? I was planning on hanging these pictures on the wall, but apparently I didn't think of bringing some tape."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel wo 20 maa - 15:21

This answer was pleasing enough for Stacey. When she asked for some tape, she needed a second to recollect her brain. "Wouldn't drawing pins be better, though?" She opened her box with office necessities; she might as well start filling her desk drawers now, so she pulled out each and every item until she had find some tape and pins. "Not sure if tape would stick to the wall well enough."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 15:25

Elin took a quick look at the tape and the pins she was now holding. She wasn't sure if pricking holes in the walls of their dorm rooms was allowed here, and she wasn't planning to find that out anytime soon. And the tape seemed like it wouldn't stick good enough.. "Maybe I'll go check with our neighbours. In the meantime I can get to know them too."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel wo 20 maa - 15:54

Immediately, Stacey became excited again; she remained calm, however. "Good idea." She nibbled her lower lip as she looked at the stuff she still had to unpack. "Do you mind if I come with you? I need a break from unpacking."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 15:59

"Oh, yeah, of course!" Elin smiled. "I understand. Unpacking is exhausting." She said with a soft chuckle, before she headed out of their room. For a second she hesitated - should she go to the left or the right - but then just went to the left. A quick glance on the name board told her that a girl named 'Nina' would live in the room next to theirs. She didn't take the time to read the other name just yet. She knocked on the door, and opened it a bit. She immediately noticed a girl with lots of curls. "Hi.. We're Elin and Stacey, your next door neighbours. Are you Nina?"
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van CapeCookie wo 20 maa - 19:59

Nina couldn't claim she had noticed anyone being at the door. In fact, the little jump she made kind of indicated that she was pretty startled. Not that she would tell anyone, though. Still, it was maybe a bit telling that her first reaction to the girl was "Fucking shit." Maybe not the best introduction. "Oh, yeah, that's me."
CapeCookie
CapeCookie
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Aantal berichten : 2238
Leeftijd : 28

http://lenayyyce.tumblr.com/

Bericht van Alexxje wo 20 maa - 20:06

Elin immediately smiled brightly when their new next door neighbour told her that she was right. "Oh, awesome!" She told her. "So, as I said, we're your next door neighbours. The room to the right," she explained, even showing her, as if 'right' wasn't clear enough. "Uhh, well, anyways.. I was kind of wondering how you're planning to hang things on the wall. Oh, and we also came over for introductions, of course."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel do 21 maa - 9:10

Stacey's head peeked behind Ellin's shoulder as she curiously looked inside the room and scanned Nina's face. Realising this was probably a creepy position to be in, she went to stand next to Ellin in the doorway. She chuckled when Nina jumped in surprise. "We have tape and pins, but we don't know if we're allowed to make holes in the walls, and tape will probably fall off."
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van Alexxje vr 22 maa - 19:20

In the meantime, Jade was having a very stressful day. One of the most stressful days of the school year. As the newest president of Chi Omega, she was responsible for moving day in their sorority house, and making sure that everyone got to their own rooms and everything was okay and everyone was having a great start and would talk about how great the sorority was. It almost felt like she didn't have the time to take a breath. She was almost constantly on the phone, with the Greek councelor or with other sororities and fraternities who had luggage for Chi Omega delivered, or calling with Greek members who were on their way. Ignoring Nick, the president of the Alpha Sigma Phi - except for shouting hi - she rushed back inside. Time to check the list of residents again.
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van m@r@ vr 22 maa - 19:38

Rosa May was carrying a large box towards the front door of the Chi Omega sorority. Her parents were behind her with equally large boxes. All filled with stuff for her new room. She was mostly excited to move here. Her mother had attended the same college and had joined the exact same sorority when she was young. It felt really special to follow in her footsteps. Rosa May put down the box she was carrying and rang the door belle, nervously awaiting her welcome.

Raphael did not like this aspect of moving. You know, the part where he was dragging several bags across campus wondering where the guy who gave him his keys said that he had to go. For a moment he wished his parents were here to help him but then he imagined his mother's face when she would see him like this and he was suddenly glad that he was alone. If he remembered correctly, he had to go up this stairs. He put down his bags and checked the instructions the map he had received. Yes, this had to be it. Without paying much attention to his surroundings he started to gather his bags, causing him to bump into a random bystander.
m@r@
m@r@

Aantal berichten : 1532

http://thebooksforbreakfastclub.tumblr.com/

Bericht van Alexxje vr 22 maa - 19:46

Jade immediately looked up from her list when she heard the door bell ring. It better be one of the remaining girls that had to arrive. They were getting behind schedule, which was as close to a national disaster as it could be. Swiftly, she opened the door, immediately smiling brightly when she saw the people in front of her. "Rosa May, you've made it!" She said enthousiastically, before moving her gaze to the two people who were standing behind her. "And you must be Mr and Mrs Jackson. Welcome! I would shake your hands, but I'll let you carry the boxes inside first. Please, come in! I'll show you to the correct room."
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel vr 22 maa - 21:16

Brantley felt someone bumping into him. It didn't hurt, but it was quite unpleasant, especially with his stressful mood. He turned around to find out it was a boy struggling with his bags. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'd help you with your bags, but--" He awkwardly lifted his own bags up a little, a sheepish smile on his face.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van m@r@ vr 22 maa - 22:20

The enthusiasm with which she was met calmed down Rosa May's nerves drastically. She recognized the girl who had greeted her and her parents as Jade, the sorority's president. How nice of her to greet all new members! She picked her box back up and followed Jade inside. As they walked through the house, she couldn't believe that this was going to be her home now. Behind her she heard her mother pointing out things to her father that had stayed the same over the years and Rosa May's smile only grew bigger.

"Shit sorry." Raphael cursed as he bumped into the other boy. He struggled for another moment before having all his bags secure again. He gave a small laugh at the other boy's question. "You are asking me how I'm doing when I bumped into you? I should be the one who is asking that. But seriously, I'm fine and I hope that you're too." Raphael considered the boy for another moment, concluding that he was probably also a new student. Maybe one that payed more attention during the instructions. "So you don't happen to know your way around here? I have room 254 but I have no clue where that is."
m@r@
m@r@

Bericht van Alexxje za 23 maa - 0:25

Jade brought Rosa May and her parents to her room, walking through the hallways of the house of Chi Omega, which had been so for many decades now. She walked next to Rosa May with a smile, explaining everything that was going on in the house. "Breakfast and dinner are always served downstairs, in the big dining hall. Next to that, we have a living space with television. As you know from last year, there are several movie nights during the year. Bathrooms are on each floor. We have a seperate room for toilets and washing machines, and then another one for showers. Your room is on the second floor. You have to share your room, but your roommate hasn't arrived yet. Any questions so far?"
Alexxje
Alexxje
Admin
Admin

Bericht van Glyhnzel za 23 maa - 11:08

Brantley smiled at the boy's remark. He wanted to say that, really, he was fine, but then he mentioned Room 254. "I'm looking for the same room!" he said, relief washing over him; perhaps it would be easier to look for it together. "So you're my roommate. I'm Brantley." He wanted to offer his hand to shake, but alas, he couldn't.
Glyhnzel
Glyhnzel
Beter dan beste poster
Beter dan beste poster

Bericht van m@r@ za 23 maa - 13:43

"Do you have certain house rules?" Rosa May asked. "Like on quiet times or cleaning up after yourself?" She hoped that they did and that her mom's cherished sorority hadn't fallen into the hand of party girls that did not care about studies or careers at all.

"Oh wow what a coincidence," Raphael said surprised. "My name is Raphael. It's nice to meet you! But I guess you don't know how to get to our room either?"
m@r@
m@r@

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende